Euseff's 5th Birthday : Buzz Lightyear

2:03 PM



 Happy 5th Birthday, Euseff! Grow up healthy and wise! 😍

Deciding theme this year is the toughest ever! Early in Jan/Feb 2022, I thought we are going to do little chef theme because Euseff likes stirring things I'm cooking and I kinda "racun" him to watch Ratatouille often.. Then I am looking for ideas for his birthday such as : chef hats, wooden ladle for goodies, etc..

Until towards the year end 2022, Euseff is still obsessed with Toy Story! This year, he imitates a lot of Buzz Lightyear's phrases (similar in movies) and keep singing toy story songs. I was left with no choice. Zero. Nada.

So I started searching for Buzz Lightyear cake design, and we decided to do Buzz Lightyear theme


Birthday boy, our precious son ❤


DIY the whole decoration as usual (inspo from pinterest, IG etc), this time I bought the backdrop for future use 

Note : soooo confident I will be using it in January (mom's birthday), February (dad's birthday).. but no, hahaha

The final setup and decoration is as follows, later that day we were schedule to visit Seff's new school for 2023 -nervous and excited at the same time!



The decor


The cake


We love you very very much, son!



It was a small, intimate celebration at home. We are glad despite being super busy with work, we are able to make it. Next, will briefly write about Seff's birthday celebration & farewell at his daycare (Taska Kementerian)


Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive