Pantai Bukit Keluang, Besut, Terengganu

11:13 AM

 It is very rare that I visited East Coast (Pantai Timur) because my family doesn't originally from the eastern part of Malaysia. (We are all from North to South, Penang until Johor & Singapore)

Note : Work-related, I took care of Zone 2 which covers Perlis, Penang, Kedah, Perak & Melaka



So when I had the chance, I am quite excited to go there and try hard to squeeze anytime I had at Terengganu (outside working hours) for any available activity (shopping) or site (visit)

We arrive super late (after zohor from WP Putrajaya) at Besut, Terengganu around 11.45pm and checked into Temu Primula, Besut, Terengganu. If I had the chance to come back, I will book this place again..


When we arrived at midnight

The following morning (to show balcony of view different from KL, but it's not that close to beach though)

The next morning, we went to Pantai Bukit Keluang, Besut, Terengganu to witness the beauty of the east-coast beach. Although if I had more time, I wish to do hiking at Bukit Keluang, we unfortunately had little time to do so..



Me and my protege, Siti

Designated driver, Jai. Taking photo here is like making "album cover", awesome background!

Took a small walk to the other side, using this narrow space :

To get this other part of the beach :

Niceee!

I also have some work at Bachok, Kelantan the following day. Unplanned, after the visit, en-route going back to hotel (probably we used jalan pantai) we saw this Melawi Beach sign board and decided to stop (it was around 6pm after work). Took some photos again..




Overall, Kelantan & Terengganu have picturesque beaches I would come back for more!

Food rating : 


(Will insert name later) : 0.5/5 (sotong celup tepung tastes like plastic, RM30 yikes!)



Temu Primula : 2/5 (nothing to shout, so-so. But room is great!)


Aji Aji Seafood : 4/5 (terbaik, will come back)


Steam limau better than any food in Langkawi..



I then finish off the day with some quick shopping : I bought keropok for colleagues, my son's teachers & family.

Bought some, recalculate the items, bought again 3 times! RM300 well spent
The keropok I rarely find in KL. The usual Terengganu product that I could get is keropok lekor basah and keropok timbang


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive