My Girlfriends' Life : One is migrating to China, and One is Getting Married

9:02 PM

 When they said life is full of surprises, believe them. Whatever you are now (maybe you are stressed with work, maybe you are at the lowest point in your life), does not define your life, as long as you are STILL LIVING it.

While still young, we are capable of exploring all the possibilities in the world..

I am elated with the recent updates from my girlfriends (in July 2022) -Amie is migrating to China (working there full time) while Dina is getting married. 

Amie is the one I seek advice when I decided to travel to Australia, since she is living there (studying) since around 2013 (if I'm not mistaken) until 2020.. She can communicate with the Chinese (Mandarin speaker) and even I witnessed so during visiting her in Australia.. so her decision of migrating to China is something I'd see coming..

One day (after work), I straightaway went to Bangsar to meet with Amie before she left Malaysia. We had dinner at Botanica + Co Bangsar (will not recommend, I had fish & chips, truffle fries, both so-so in taste..)




All the best, Dr Amie!


Later in July 2022, heard another good news -that my pretty gal Dina is planning to get married!(selamat bernikah at this time of posting, Alhamdulillah)

Arrange a separate meeting with Dina too, while passing some beauty stuff for her. We met at The Curve, Damansara for brunch and a long chat/cathing up at Bungkus KawKaw (now is among my son's favourite!).. I was very happy for her for the good news! 




.. made me think that life is full of surprises and change is good 😉


Since this was posted soooo late, wishing everyone a good year in 2023 and let's change for the better!


Until next (late) post hehehe!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive