2020 Memories And Reflections

4:01 PM

 

2020 memories : 

Just like every year, we started the year in January celebrating mom's birthday. Since my mom's birthday is January 1st, and it's a New Year/Public holiday every year, I never missed going back hometown, even for just the whole day itself..


We hit the 10 years milestone in a relationship! My husband and I were exclusive to each other in 2010, and it's safe to say we knew each other very well now..


Nobody would've guessed there would be a year where movement/vacation/overseas travel is restricted until COVID-19 made headlines everywhere. When the WHO declares global pandemic, we are all advised to stay home and be grounded. Hence we started our MCO. Work From Home (WFH) is something my Husband and I never experienced, never imagined happened in our career.. but thank God we both were not affected by this pandemic (jobs still secure, with full pay and bonus)


I spent most of my time during weekends in MCO cooking and baking, challenging myself to make something I never personally made! I started asking for recipes from mom, aunt and in laws.. and voila! I made a lot of Raya cookies myself in 2020! Although we spent the whole Aidilfitri alone and away from family, we still keep the tradition of doing yearly studio photoshoot going! ❤


And then we entered RMCO (recovery phase), where travel interstate is allowed, so we went back hometown after months not meeting each other 😭 and we took this opportunity to have another studio photoshoot


Recelebrate my birthday in July, and we spent most of our weekend in July - September travel interstate because it's the right thing to do, to help back the hotel, tourism and malls back in business. For example, we spent rm200+ for admissions ticket, rm200+ for bathing attire and rm100+- for food in a day at the Lost World of Tambun, just to help everyone related in the operation of the business..


COVID cases is rising in KL & Selangor and CMCO again announced -which altered my initial plan of staying at a hotel for husband's birthday, so we decided to travel to state not much affected with COVID. Cameron Highland is always our favourite spot but we are always drop it from our to-visit-list because of its traffic. But since KL & Selangor people can't travel interstate, we took this opportunity to went up to Cameron Highland and traffic is clear! Loooooove it ❤


And then comes November which is our anniversary month. Our 7th Year Anniversary celebration is a short trip and a sweet one, I still cannot move past how much I love its decor and food 🥰 #SyerAndyAnniversary 


Just like every December, we planned for Euseff's 3rd Birthday at home ❤ 
#EuseffsThirdBirthday 





But the biggest news in 2020 are : 
i. Husband's movement to new company
ii. I got transferred so no more PJJ!
(Also explains loooong hiatus from blogging because I am preparing for movement, completing pending tasks and all new arrangement(s) for Seff)



Alhamdulillah for soooo much rizq in 2020 (for us)






Until next post! 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive