Hello 2021!

3:07 PM

Helloooooo 2021!


I think this is the only year I have not thought about any resolution(s) -probably due to movement and rearrangement.. Only on week 2 in January, I realized I had nothing on my mind

In 2021, I wish : 

1. To balance life beween family & career

At this new workplace (back to the same old office/my first posting -where I saw familiar faces, only at different place), I am at lower tier (compared to previous office where I am at higher tier), so I wish to balance my work & personal life so I'd spent more time, attention and care toward Seff



2. To be healthy and trying for another baby

Since we are in global pandemic, we stayed indoor & home more. It's pity that Seff has no siblings to play with.. If all is well, a siblings will be good for Seff in the long run too


As simple as that, we left 2020 with so much sweet memories and they were so many kind and awesome people we met in the past (previous office, and many other).

 IT WAS TOUGH..

.. leaving good people behind but this is also the very best option / happy ending for Seff, and that all matters..

We finally spent the remaining weeks (back then, after letter of transfer received), taking photos with favourite people..

 

Seff's OT


Me at the very final/last day at old office (my office room)


Pressies from office & colleague


The moment I received the letter, these are my officemates' response :








Keeping the above memories for my future self to be reminded -that I am loved and I must've doing something right..




Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive