Euseff's 3rd Birthday - THREE REX

6:52 PM


Since last year it was a small celebration with family, I thought this time is gonna be big (maybe bigger than 2019). As a self-proclaimed DIY queen (because I did the decoration myself for : Euseff's 1st Birthday, Euseff's Aqiqah and all..), my preparation starts from November 2020, had the custom cake booked and had all party supplies ordered.

However around mid December, we received the news on my relocation which made the initial plan altered. Plus, my sister is getting married too, so we have to prioritize. So we still have a small setup, invite over closest (I probably have only 5 close neighbours, but this time we invited only 2 couples over for a talk before we moved)



Happy 3rd Birthday, my son! We love you very very much, sunshine!

 
The simple setup


Fondant chocolate cake matches the dinosaur theme..

(Requested to be a dinosaur, an egg and No. 3 at the top, but well, the baker must've missed it! But I am too busy to bother!)


We have this firework candle every single year, Seff must be wondering, when exactly would he get to blow candles.. Okay maybe in 2021..

To be honest, the extra plan for 2020 is to have another cake smash party (backdrop banner already puchased but still kept unbox UNTIL TODAY! LOL) but we seem to have no time for a proper setup (camera, another cake, another attire) and need to rush back hometown for my sister's wedding (which is also Seff's another mom / ibu susuan)

Overall I am relief that I still got to complete many tasks involving our movement, as well as organized this, again, small celebration at our house. The remaining photos are as follows :




Photo from Arshad's camera, thank you!


Euseff with Acik Mas, Acik Man & Zara


From L-R : Zara, Mas, Akma, Seff & Me!




HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, EUSEFF!

We wish you had all joy and easiness in this life, we promised you will be brought up well and supported, so you'll be the happiest, healthies kid! We love you so so much, our precious baby!



Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive