3rd Birthday Gift Guide : Gift Ideas for 3-Year-Olds

4:58 PM

 I already posted my top 5 on Instagram, with not much help from our friends -since they voted we get them all to Seff (which I don't mind too, lol)


My suggestions and personal favourites are :




1. FISHER PRICE Power Wheels®️ Ford F150 Raptor





Finally age appropriate (3-7y), Seff is loving car and especially steering wheel. He spent most of the time in mall chasing electric car and climb up into cars on display. on Instagram, my mom voted for this because she knew better.



2. BACKYARD DISCOVERY Buckley Hill Wooden Swing Set



Source : https://www.backyarddiscovery.com/collections/swing-sets-playsets/products/buckley-hill-wooden-swing-set


Only if I have enough space outdoor, I'd definitely choose this over anything else! My son loves slide, and everything on the above and can even climb and be seated on a swing on his own! A grown up toddler already..



3. BACKYARD DISCOVERY Columbus Play House




Since giant-sized playhouse has the same argument like the swing sets, this simpler playhouse is more appropriate indoor and can be paired with other role-playing activities like cooking (it has sink and stove), gardening (it has flower pot holders), sales, workbench, study and fort all under one roof!

Note : Seff already has a simple play tent we got during the MCO, and he always wanted his daddy to join him inside.. almost look like a guy-only fort 😑



4. BADGER BASKET Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox



I wanted my son being outdoor more, and during the RMCO, I always told my husband to bring Seff to sandy beaches, granted, although the nearest beach took us more than an hour.. if only the sand is readily available at home, this would be a good option and of good size. Plus, it has cover (converted to bench when retract open) that can prevent cats from pooping (landed house problems!)

Note : Sand, grass, water should be good for little one's sensory..



5. Loft/Convertible Beds
 Photo above : Taylor & Olive Loft Bed



Source (IKEA My) : https://www.ikea.com/my/en/p/kura-reversible-bed-white-pine-40253811/

This is rather a must, since Seff and I now share the same bed, after previously co-sleep (him being in the cot -now outgrown). We found him climb up to our bed in the middle of the night, although he started sleeping at separate mattress earlier the night. Must find an attractive bed to encourage him sleeping on his own! 

But since this is a must, and probably will be handed down, this maybe bought but not considered a birthday gift.. hehe. What do you think about toddler room? I love the idea! Some people wanted his toddler son to have a normal, grown up room to avoid redecorating, but I want my son to be in the moment and enjoy his young self -truest to his age!






Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive