My 32nd Birthday (Recelebration) at Burger & Lobster, Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia

9:25 PM

 

It has been 4 months since my birthday in March -and then my husband said we should go to Genting Highlands. Genting Highlands is the first place where I met with my husband (then-boyfriend). Gotta always love Genting Highlands!

We don't usually enjoy eating seafood, as you can tell from my blog posts, and this is due to husband's two times hospital admission because of kidney stone (high uric acid). So seafood-only places like Shell Out is a no-no for us. (Thus previously, we made our own at home, because we can control the ingredients -adding more meat varieties, and less shellfish)

But I love that Burger & Lobster is best of both worlds!

Note : Forgot to mention, I loooooove shellfish. I love crab, soft shell crab, prawn, clams, just anything. Clams, yes, is the dish my mom cook for me when they are in season

So here we are, we are fortunate that we arrived when the queue isn't long, and waited just a little while to be seated. As usual, the place is always full

Full-House

If came with friends, can try this, eyh?

We got ourselves seated, and ordered both the originals on the menu : the Original Lobster & the Original Burger

The Original Lobster

The Original Burger


I requested for the Original Lobster to be grilled (otherwise, may request to be steamed), and my lobster was okay, but a bit dry around the body and tail. The meat inside its claw and knuckle, My God, is fresh and sweet! I loveeee it so much. Next time, I would like to return to taste the steamed version..

My husband has no issue with his burger too, but left the burger bun behind -maybe they were too thick to his liking. Overall, we are satisfied. Salad was good, fries were mehh (just the usual, frozen, store bought ones). Drinks we ordered were : orange juice and latte. Latte was good to me, orange juice are standard. Can tell the juice was from a standard, pre-bought in bottle/box, not freshly squeezed ones


My ratings : Above average 3.5/5

Him and Hers

My cuppa Latte


I thank my husband for the meals and we proceed with some shopping. Went back to the hotel all smiles

Room for the weekend



For my birthday this year, husband bought me Dyson Airwrap! I am in awe and super joy for the gift, no words could ever describe! Tbh, my previous hair dryer (gifted/wedding gift) was broken and I needed a new one, especially to dry hair in the morning before work. I am more than happy for the Airwrap, since I can not only dry but also style!


My new baby! Tutorial and review, next?

And here is one for the album :



Overall Ratings : 3.5/5 (Above average)



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive