Mother's Day & Father's Day 2020

9:05 AM


Got this to remind me where we are. Elana our little preemie should be one I'm carrying.. (this is heartbreaking, for sure)

Mother's Day is in May, so we had it during Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO). Father's Day is in June, when we are in Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO). To be honest, at both times, AND UNTIL TODAY, we still have not going out, or bring Seff out at all. Not yet any restaurants, let alone malls

We had many many more activities at home including private pool (using inflatable family sized pool, of course!), walk around the park in front of our house, gardening, coloring and many others, but not in public places

Anyway it's our 5th year being parents, and 3rd year being REAL parent to an active lil guy Seff. What was never imagined possible in 4 years back, we are grateful to be having this child with us

We celebrated it small as well, flowers for me and gift for him


 

What makes me proud as a mom



Gifts for me, but t-shirt is from 2018.. Worn this many many times especially at home during the MCO (super high quality, still look new)



Gift for my baby daddy, I know what kind of ball pen I shall get him next (that fits this tray hehe)




Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive