#10yearschallenge

12:35 AM


Been wanting to do this for a very long time now (since early 2019) but did not manage to do it with the right people..

I thought that Il's wedding will be a good platform to do this, but oh well, kids, kids everywhere! And I had to leave the wedding earlier than everyone else

So I guess I can do one with my best friend Nad

She came to Seff's Aqiqah, but she came during peak hours and we just totally forgot about taking photo together..

So here we are, 10 years ago..



and this is us, 10 years after



Some said not much has changed, but look at my hair! Although I am loving tousled hair since I was in University years (yes, my taste is always the same), but did I have receding hairline? Okay we shall take more photos to compare..

Besides spectacles on Nad, I think we aged pretty well. Cannot wait for 2029!
(which probably will show more physical changes)






Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive