2019 Year End Wishlist

10:34 PM





My current wish list are all inspired by the new releases, new sites launched and awesome deals I found available today.


1. La Senza Bras and Sleeps

La Senza is having their best deals (worth waiting) which is 60% off and I am building up the items on cart so easily. This is the time where I should be splurging on sleeps and bralette too -all for a good night sleep ❤️


2. LUSH Grease Lightning

This is my favourite spot treatment! And LUSH Malaysia finally goes online, and it's like falling in love. I love browsing the products -especially skincare and bath bombs! I can definitely start some bath art or bath bombs collection in a jar on my IG from now on (being easily bought online and shipped!)


3. GLAMGLOW BrightEyes

Nowadays I travel more/often (work related) and I have a little bit of a concern if this body, eyes are pretty overworked (sort of like, as if all these work related task can take a toll on my body), so I asked my girls on what to recommend for the eyes. Mind you, the last time when I received SK-II RNA Eye Cream for free, I gave it away to my sister in law because pretty sure I won't be using it. Now it's time

None of my friend is using GLAMGLOW, but it got high rating on SEPHORA, so yesss? >.<

Note : RNA doesn't work well on my skin, so I am not interested to purchase SK-II's eyes, anything..


4. Dr Jart+ Cicapair Cream

I cannot remember how did I found this on SEPHORA website, but it's said can heal scars, so I'd like to try. But will probably read more reviews before purchase just to get my mind fixed


5. HERBIVORE Botanicals' Bakuchiol Serum

An alternative to a Retinol, this serum is said to be safe to use during pregnancy! Sounds extremely good, since we won't know what's in front and what to expect next year and this will bring a peace of mind. Who knows if I am accidentally be pregnant, and knowing that I am introducing a Retinol in an unannounced, unplanned pregnancy can cause conflicts, and stress..


6. SAND & SKY Dreamy Glow Drops

Since I am a big fan of this brand, whenever they released a new product, I feel like it's a must-have. Will definitely purchase this!



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive