Euseff's Aqiqah 2019

1:52 PM


We finally made it! This event is the first, largest event we organized (not our parent's event) and it was totally from our pocket money (but my mom sponsored the gift box, and cost of the event was updated HERE)

I managed to persuade my husband that birthday parties could be kept small/big, but Aqiqah is once in a lifetime.. Plus, Seff has both parents working, so, yeah, we afford this..

When we started planning for this Aqiqah, I received a huge rezeki, which is penanggungan jawatan Jurutera Mekanikal, Gred J52. This was huge deal, very awesome to my service, only God knows.. My last post before the Akikah's Preparations mentioned : a child brings rezeki, if you choose to believe it (at this time I have not received the penanggungan yet). Little did I know that God has planned nicely. Once decided for Akikah, I straightaway received huge news..

I was probably at the wrong place, at the wrong time, but it was destined to be my rezeki

One lifetime, go for it!

So we draw out our savings (oh thank God for savings), did the event according to my taste and in return, received a large cash! I am very new to this, oh boy..

Note : Seff also received pressies, as if it's his Birthday!



Us with a clingy baby


Euseff, the celebrated one, is dressed in baby blue Baju Melayu & Silver sampin. Good boy, he is comfortable in the malay traditional attire, but overwhelmed with the crowd! >.<




The dais

And here are the guests.. with many more guests without photos especially during peak hours, so sadddd (and didnt include my husband's friends and colleagues too, because I sometimes in the room changing Seff's diapers, and all..)


Friends from SM Sains Hulu Selangor (SEMASHUR), my dear friends who never missed my events, even if its in Malacca! (2-hour from KL). I love them the most..


My best friend : Edd & his pretty wife and kids


We called this shot : INTEC and proud. Suraya, Edd, Ikha and I are all graduated from International Education Centre (INTEC), hehehe



Among the earliest one to arrive, Nicky, my first room mate in Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)


My room mate, Ruqayyah & Daly


Among the late one to arrive, my husband's housemates, which happens to be my friends/circles lah, because we all went to the same University (UNITEN)

And the rest of the photos..








Many special thanks to my mom, and baby brother Jani & wife Suhaida, for all the sweat and time during this event. Many guests love the hospitality, food and goodie bag!


Can't do a thing without you, mom!




The goodie/gift bag



Our homestay is nice and very comfortable too


And last but not least, thank you, Ustaz Aki, for leading the Tahlil & Doa Selamat for us !


Until next event, 

Euseff's 2nd Birthday!




tag : malay akikah, aqiqah 2019, boy aqiqah, aqiqah dais 2019, malay aqiqah


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive