The Best Baby Stroller 2019 : The Search

12:35 PM


Kak Ina (Pak Us) : "Tak jumpa2 lagi ke stroller?"

Yep, that's me. It is extremely difficult to please me, to meet my expectations and match my taste. I am in search for a good stroller for Seff above 1 year old for about 9 months now.

It's not like I am super hard to make decision.. In this case I still have Simple Parenting's Doona Carseat/Stroller, Doona Liki Trike and Ergobaby Omni 360 which are still age-appropriate for Seff


Note : If you are parents who are technical, and wanted only the best, those I mentioned above are definitely good products. I have a friend, who has 3 strollers for her 1st born, resell them all and buy Doona! Haha


And I still need new stroller for Seff, STAT!

So in 2018, I am eye-ing on these strollers, while frequently creating polls among my peers -who are mostly working mom , to vote for their stroller and list out their (+) and (-) :

All photos were taken from their official website

1. GB Pockit


(+) Lightest
(-) Emon, who is working with Petronas, said, this is too lightweight you cannot really hang stuffs at its handle or it toppled over, yikes! 



2. Cybex Eezy S Twist


(+) One of a kind revolving seat, compact
(-) My own comment : Seat is too narrow, when recline/seat lowered, your kiddo inside could sweat a lot due to no air window at the side


And then comes 2019, with all new released strollers like :



3. Bugaboo Ant


(+) Their most compact, stylish and cheapest from the Bugaboo
- over the luggage carry-on weight limit which is 7kg for both MAS and Air Asia
- Someone mentioned that her 13kg/2-year old already too tall for the seat, well, that's a bummer, since Seff is a tall kiddo too. He is taller than most kids of his age, so this stroller might not be it
- Tried one in-store, but what I concern most is the foot rest which leave Seff's feet hang over the seat. So I ask my mom,
"Mak, ada satu stroller ni, within budget, tapi dia takda foot rest"
My mom replied, "Dah kenapa nak beli yang tu, ambil tu ha (gifted) Anakku stroller, yang tu pun tak ade foot rest, mak tengok pun pelik" : So its a big NO from my mom
"Okay mak, takpa, ada 1 lagi stroller ni, tapi belum release (in Malaysia)"

So I emailed the STOKKE company, desperately asking for their date to release their new Beat stroller :



4. STOKKE Beat



(+) What I read from their website :
- Adjustable foot rest, which bothers me most about other strollers mentioned above. Besides from feet hanging over the seat, I hate seeing toddler napping in stroller with their feet completely in seating position (personal problem/issue), I want them to lie flat head to toe
(-) Not known. Will update when it reaches Malaysia soon



Help me choose, anyone? Or are they any other stroller that is worth it? If Doona has stroller for toddler, no doubt I'll buy it. We have the money, but cannot seem to find the product that is worth OUR MONEY.


Unless, any of the companies above would like to give me their product for free, I'll take it. And probably review it in the view I cannot seem to be looking at (because I did not own any of the above)

Until next post! (And probably review one I finally purchase!)




tag : best baby stroller malaysia, best baby stroller 2019, stroller bagus 2019, awesome stroller for wise people, best stroller 2019, technically the best stroller 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive