Euseff's Aqiqah : My DIY Dais

12:55 PM




As previously mentioned in Euseff's Aqiqah : Preparations, we had trouble booking with our initial dais vendor (a friend of ours)

She has done many jobs from weddings to Aqiqahs, and below is her portfolio/previous jobs

Photos taken from her IG : Orked by Azura Bohari


Although to me they look extremely crowded

So I texted her for a job with my own requirement/taste



While she's fully booked on my date, I determined to do research and get the inspirations for my DIY project


Above vendor is based in Malacca, a little bit too far from my event venue, but I like the simplicity


So these are my attempt(s) :

1. Bare dais without decor
2. Trying to make flower arrangement so they appear fall from the seat
3. Trying to add in canopy for the baby cot, but this one blocked the flower arrangement behind. Imagine if its someone standing behind that canopy.. hehe
4. Tried another flower arrangement - only at the bottom part of cot. Looks awkward too


The final dais is.. *drumroll*..

Euseff's Aqiqah official dais, by yours truly :")




This!

The rental items are cheap, with only RM152 in total, so hehe I'm proud!




Looks extremely good from this view, isn't it?




The rental items are :

1. 1 x baby cot (RM50)
2. 1 x curve bench (RM50)
3. 2 x medium white box/flower stand (RM6 x 2 = RM12)
4. 1 x large white box/flower stand (RM10)
5. 1 x jackset (RM30)




Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive