Mother's Day Gift : Rose Gold Package

11:51 PM




My gift hamper

My 4th year being a mom (to Elana), I guess time really flies.. Although still far from being a supermom, I thought I am calm, cool and naturally let the moments pass by. I do not have super high expectations in terms of Seff's milestone, because as cliche as it sounds, yeah, every child grows differently

Anyway, every year, I dedicate Mother's Day for a moment to take care of myself, have some me-time (because it always not about Seff, but work! Seems unending..)

The items are :

1. SAND & SKY The Original Australian Pink Clay Mask

This has been my favourite, and I am using it 2x a week (recommended 2-3x a week). I felt totally cleansed, and my skin felt extremely smooth to the touch, and words cannot describe just how good is this product! Also can be used as spot treatment and poof, spot gone overnight! 


2. SEPHORA Collection HYA All Day Hydrator (Hydrate & Gow)

This is the closest I could feel to my favourite skincare : ARCONA Magic White Ice. But Magic White Ice has more powerful effects, I usually woke up with extra radiance (husband approved!) but since I am starting to go towards clean, green, natural & less waste, HYA All Day Hydrator did not make me break out and of consistency I am very comfortable with. My skin tolerates more towards gel/light moisturizer and this matches the criteria


3. Paul Frank Original Coffee Scrub

Also initially on my wishlist, my body parts that received less attention (elbow, knee) would probably appreciate this treatment! Me time!


4. (Not in the picture) KOPARI Coconut Charcoal Toothpaste

Not feeling sure how I felt about this, I hope in the long run it may whiten my teeth, because that what charcoal is trending for, right? Else, I'll choose LUSH Toothy Tabs next time




My plan is, whenever possible, I tried to avoid waste by totally avoiding balloons during occasions (except for Seff's, hehe), as well as flower wrappers (especially plastic!). Flower box and gift hamper will be more than enough to make me happy..

#slowlybutsurely
#towardszerowaste


Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive