Iftar at Ibis Hotel, Melaka

12:16 AM


Before Ramadhan comes to an end, it is kinda a tradition that our family had a buka puasa buffet while trying out random, new places.

I believe that Ibis Hotel is kinda new (or recently upgraded/newly acquired/change management, i am not so sure), but the place is obviously clean. We arrived at 6pm while Seff already asleep from the car ride (not waking up during transfer from car to the hotel!)


Thanks to the Supervisor in charge, we got this table (different from initially prepared) for more privacy, away from the crowd)


This sleepy baby actually sleep from 6pm to 6am! Very easy baby..


The food spread. To me, this is way better than certain hotels like Dorsett! (Cool hotel that one, but food spread left me krik krik krik)


But the main star is..



Kambing Golek!

They are very delicious and moist (which is very hard to find) and even my mom approves. If we had this iftar earlier in Ramadhan month, I'll definitely repeat for the sake of this lamb dish.. I AM SERIOUS



Do not worry, there is no food waste here. Overall I am satisfied with the food, except for Teh Tarik that is a little too thin for me (but I drink 2-3 cups anyway haha)


Thank you, mom, for the treat! Sara looks very comfortable eating Nyonya Laksa that I found extremely spicy (but I have super low tolerance with spicy food hehe)


Seff is so lucky, his cousins insisted to help pushing the stroller toward the hotel lobby (he is still sleeping soundly >.< )


Overall, the Iftar is a nice experiences : great ambiance, we are happy with the table placement, the supervisor is helpful and the lamb dish is awesome

Rating : 4/5



Until next post, let's see Raya photos!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive