Why is LGBT not allowed in Islam?

9:44 AM


I wrote about Project Nightfall talking nonsense : HERE

I am no religious person, let alone want to answer difficult questions about the law itself, but my logic switch (aka the Brain) has something to offer - more question(s)

Perplexed, isn't it?


Question No. 1, probably from all of you : why did Islam against LGBT? Isn't it a religion of peace, so pure and all? Can at least respect others choice, right?

Yes, your perspective has an opinion. Let me stop you just right there, without an answer (psssst, answer down below but please proceed reading as usual)


Question No. 2, from me : If a lesbian get married, who will be paying the Nafkah?

(Read about my Nafkah : HERE, its not cheap okayy hehe)
In Malay Muslim community (not sure about others, I am no international, religious fella who travel just to seek this kind of answer), it is practised that the Husband will give Nafkah (monthly pocket money, I believe to probably reward the Wife for taking care of the husband needs, meals and the kids

The Nafkah got even bigger when kids arrived (for Nafkah calculator, can find online)

So,

If a female married another female, there will be no Nafkah?

I don't know, you tell me


Question No. 3, from me : If a transgender changed his parts to become a lady (with lady parts), then will that Transgender receive "female" parts in Faraid (pembahagian harta?)

Photo taken from Google. Not worth your time googling hehe

Yeahhhh, interesting. Just like this fella who claimed for about a millionth times now that he is a female (although his Identity Card stated otherwise), what portion will he be receiving in case of Faraid? Do not tell me when the time comes, he needs/wants the "male" portion, which is larger than the "female" portion haha

.. because true colour appears when money is involved hehehe



To answer back Question No. 1, I strongly believe that LGBT creates more and more confusions among the community, like how to maintain the practice? Nafkah, Faraid, and there is Iddah some more laa how? Arghhhh

But if you are not a Muslim, and is pro-choice (LGBT), it is fine with me. I don't care.. I still love Neal Caffrey (portrayed by Matt Bomer), although he is gay off-screen hehe. I always look pass beyond that and see his acting, and only acting (his skills/work)

I still feel that a Muslim is forbidden to be LGBT. Justttt like a misused of drug is illegal in Malaysia

If people is still doing it (drug or LGBT muslim), it shall be punished accordingly, so it is your choice to hide the doings, and probably don't get caught. Better is, don't do it in public laaaaa wey simple thing also want me to teach ka? Zz

Yep, that's it. Something I have been meaning to write. This is something very personal, but this is also to remind my future children & offspring, that this is my stand on LGBT




Until next post! Tschuss!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive