Seff's First Homestay Experience : D'Tamara Homestay, Putrajaya

11:35 PM

You might know I love staying at the hotel more, but we recently had a family gathering here in Putrajaya. If it is a family gathering then yes, I'll agree with my mom that a homestay would make us talk to each other more.

For more info on the place, visit : HERE


The house has lake view which is awesome. If I were to buy a high rise (properties), this would be soooo appealing


The interior, nicely decorated. Photo looks a little gloomy here because of no lighting


View at night


Every room has a complete set of bed, wardrobe and side table


The balcony. Look how nice!


But I was the one to arrive first, and straightaway let Seff walk around. Guess what, this is the first time that he learn how to open door! He has grown so much, my precious baby!


Enjoying himself walking around the house. No stairs, mommy don't mind at all hehe


I was doing some work (from the office) here at the dining table and this is my view. Very nice..

And then my little brother arrived, my mom and all her tapau-ed food for us all, to finally my big brother (but he did not stay at the house). My sister is with me for a week, taking care of Seff (upon my request)



Not so much photo, but okay.. Notice that there is that green Leap Frog toy (TV remote there?) If you noticed that thing has been repeatedly make appearance in my photos.

Such a life saver, I wrote about it HERE


And when our business/family gathering is done, we went back to realize that I had misplaced Sara's toys. The previous night, Seff is wide awake (and trying to play with me) at 3am, so I give him something to play. When I packed the extension wire, I saw the toy under the bed, but did not instantly pick it up..

When we were home, I realized that the item went missing



Leap From Chat and Count Smart Phone (in pink). Photo from Leap Frog Official Website



So I contacted the House Owner, Pn Izah

Such a nice person (also read about it on the link above), she found it and sent it back to me at no expense! Would like to express my deepest gratitude here. The previous week, an officer from JPA has left behind her phone charger and I sent it to her at my own expenses, it is coming back to me, I believe..

Please do good, and good thing will come back to you, I believe

Overall, the experience is awesome, house is pretty and clean, view is to-die-for, owner is very very nice and helpful and best of all, check-in and out is a breeze!

Self check-in instructions are clear very clear and easy. So we will be doing it at our own timing, without probably hurting/disturbing each other. Nice system, but I am probably really new at this (very less likely to choose AirBNB on my own hehe)


Thank You, Pn Izah, from us!


XOXO,

Mommy and Seff










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive