5th Year Wedding Anniversary : Hilton Hotel, Malacca

10:59 PM

Ahh, I have been very bad about blogging according to actual timeline!

Our trip to the newly opened Hilton Hotel, Malacca was very much needed. Since September 2018, I have been very busy with work (travel a lot, work-related). But we were very grateful to have made this trip just over the weekend

On our 5th Wedding Anniversary, in November 2018, my husband booked a stay at Hilton Hotel Malacca. Hilton was also very helpful and attentive, our room was done and sent an anniversary cake!


Note: I am sorry, this time I am really not in the mood to blog more so enjoy the photos! 





Hotel Rating : 4/5

Superb for their cleanliness, conditions, service and food, but location is so-so

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive