2019 SEPHORA MY PRIVATE SALE : Wishlist

9:45 AM


It is known that Sephora has 2 most-awaited, private sale which has 20% off original price. They usually happen in May and October/November

Usually, during this sale I would stock up my usual items which are :
1. 1 x Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer
2. 10 x Sephora facial cotton rounds
3. ARCONA skincare : 
Toner Tea Bar, Cranberry Toner & Magic White Ice

Sadly, ARCONA skincare is no longer sold in-stores! Frustrated, since my skin has been loving those since 2016! I already tried PIXI skincare, and none of them impressed me/made improvement on my skin. Except their mud mask, that one is above average. Their remaining products to me remain, well, average..

1. HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Hydrate + Glow Skincare Mini Collection

In 2019, I would like to go less waste and all natural. Will not be too obsessed, I would like to try my very best and take my own baby steps towards #allnatural and #lesswaste, not #zerowaste. HERBIVORE BOTANICALS matches well with both ideas, so I am eager to try a little bit of everything and will do review about it!

2. BRIOGEO Farewell Frizz Control Travel Kit

BRIOGEO is rather new at SEPHORA MY, it is all natural without sulphates, silicones, phtalates, parabend, DEA and artificial dyes. Since I am team #allnatural, would love to try it and review about it too! Plus, it has cute pink pouch too, do you think PINKyleona can resist? >.<

3. MAC Cosmetics Lightful C Naturally Flawless Foundation

Also New at SEPHORA MY and MAC, I am really intrigue by the description that it works as moisturiser, skin treatment, sunscreen and foundation. Already swatched in-stores, I planned to get this during Sephora Private Sale soon! 

The description is about the same as my all-time favourite TARTE BB tinted treatment primer, except that it was labelled primer, and not foundation. I love all-in-one/multitasking product like this, and very much NEED this during my upcoming travel trip!

4. KOPARI Coconut Charcoal Toothpaste

.. Just because I have not tried one, and would like to review yet another #allnatural product. I have yet to review the packaging though, and will review about it later



I also have more products I consider buying, especially those being recommend by my girlfriends. Will reveal the final buys and catch real soon in May! 



Until then! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive