2018 Year End Wishlist

8:04 PM

I posted a random, recent wishlist of mine recently to my IG page as follows :




The random things currently on my wishlist are :


1. Jetkids by Stokke Bedbox

Just when we decided to bring Seff to travel (#SyerAndyTravelgram now need a new hashtag, eyh?), I am definitely gonna get this thing first! I learned that Trunki offers the same function of a ride-on luggage, but this Bedbox is so much more! Anything that helps a mom eases her travel experience is a big YES!


2. Doona Liki Trike

Although I talk none about Seff's current car seat/stroller which is the Doona, all I can say is I cannot live without Doona! Such a lifesaver, I handled Seff on my own (most of the time), so I am very grateful for this purchase. Until now, Seff still haven't had issue and still sleeping soundly in Doona car seat/stroller. To appreciate what a great help Doona has been, I definitely eager to try their latest addition/product - the Liki Trike! 

It would be awesome as Seff's first Birthday gift too.. 


3. Bokitta hijab in Exotic Butterflies Blue print

Me in a printed hijab is definitely NEW. Hehe. I am sooooooo not into printed hijab, rarely wear prints top/clothes because I always thought that : THEY TELL THE TIME. Prints do get older, I believe. Sequins, lace and embroidery didn't, so those are my favourites hehehe

But their latest print (exotic butterflies blue) just simply catches my eyes. We'll see just how often I'd wear this!

Note : I purchased my first Bokitta when the brand first make appearances, but I usually go for basic, monocolour only


4. MAC Cosmetics Powder Kiss Lipstick

.. because YESSSSS to blotted lips! 


5. Baby Wooden Play Fence / Playpen / Play Yard

Seff is currently superbly active and he climbed up a lot so at certain times he should be contained in a safe place while his mommy/sitter wanted to do business hehe


6. Cybex Eezy S Twist @ Travel-Friendly Stroller

Parallel purchase from the point mentioned in No. 1, when we decided to travel with Seff, a travel friendly / cabin friendly stroller is a major YES too! Our potential buy would be Cybex Eezy S Twist, but I am also still searching for the perfect one (still NEED to try every brand listed possible and compare up-close)




Until Next Post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive