My 30th Birthday at the Straits Hotel & Suites, Malacca

4:59 PM


Keep calm 1988 babies, you're turning 30 this year!



As for myself, I always picturing myself having gorgeous trip too this year, haha, but no, when Seff is in the picture, there are boundaries I myself set

For example, we didn't hit the Shopping Malls until Seff is 3 months old. And probably won't travel with Seff until he is at least 1 year old (or 11 months, I don't know..)

Although we went to the mall now, we went to places that is less crowded 

(So sayang this baby of mine. Meaning, I'm soooo scared taking him out, exposing him to the not-so-clean outside world)

.. although he wasn't a NICU graduate

So we went to a hotel (don't get me start with the criteria -no carpet, must be new not dated, etc), all to make sure Seff stays healthy




Unboxing surprise box

Husband got me a surprise box -a box filled with large and small balloons, with messages inside box and on the large balloon



The surprise box

Inside that box too, houses my birthday present : Jujube B.F.F !




Thanks le husband, you know me well. I love my stylish diaper bag!

Will reveal what did I pack inside my Jujube B.F.F. real soon..


I love a hotel stay like this, where we just spent time indoor because yes, there is so much things to be done with baby, like bathing, playing etc. Husband is soo good at keeping me full by purchasing food from outside (he walks, guys!)

He tapau-ed me Ee Ji Ban Chicken Rice Ball (Halal) because its so close to the Hotel (walking distance only!)

Here just enjoy my photos (like what I shared on Instagram too) :


The hotel : The Straits Hotel & Suites Malacca







30 years passed, 30 more years to work! LOL




Till next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive