What's in My Travel Makeup Bag

7:43 PM




I already tried packing our stuffs -my husband's, mine and seff's combined in a single luggage for a weekend getaway a few times now

Note : we packed our stuffs into a cabin sized luggage only! Pheww
(will share detailed items packed later since we are trying for a 3d2n stay next)

Obviously mommy need to sacrifice some space for baby Seff! To make it work, I make rules for myself, which is to limit my personal items to 1 bag only

I previously carried 2 bags for the makeup only -although not using everything I brought along with me hehe

Therefore I feel the need of revealing whats in my makeup bag (travel edition) just because.. mission accomplished!

They are also my current favourites. Some are really oldie but goodie

1. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer (Light)

I can never picture myself not having these in my makeup bag. On lazy days I just put this on and go out just like that! Primer, sunscreen, tinted BB cream -all combined!


2. Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation (Sand Beige)

I haven't had a foundation for so long and I think I purchased this in Nov 2017 so its still new. I purchased it because of THATAYLAA hehe. She said good things about it and well, I purchased it! Initially I want to compare this with FENTY BEAUTY foundation, but Sephora (Klebang, the one I always went to) never restocked in-store. So I only have this single foundation now. Flawless, full coverage, yes Im not lying!


3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard)

Just because spot concealing is a routine now. Also cannot imagined if I don't have this in my makeup bag (when I want to put a makeup on lah, I need flawless base!)


4. Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki

Notice that I brought with me only this brush? I put on primer, dab concealer and blusher using God's greatest gift -my finger! Hehe. I only use this Sigma F84 brush to apply foundation on


P.s. I also love Beauty Blender but for travel purpose, I don't bring along the sponge in its case because it took a lot of space!



5. COLOURPOP Super Shock Cheek (Between the Sheets)

Compact and of my current favourite colour. Might as well carry other shades when I feel like to. But will carry 1 shade at a time


As for my backup blush shades? I bring along NUDESTIX, and most of the times I use MAC lipstick as my blusher



6. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

This is new and yet to use. Could double as an eyeshadow. We'll see


7. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)

Definitely my favourite highlighter! Subtle finish, suitable for everyday use


8. FRESH Sugar Lip Polish, Lip Balm & Lip Treatment

While loving COLOURPOP Ultra Matte Lip, I feel the need to exfoliate the lip prior. Else, my lip would be super dry. Occasionally I use FRESH lip balm, but I like NUDESTIX lip balm more now


9. NUDESTIX Gel Colour Lip & Cheek Balm (Pulse)

My current favourite lip balm, replacing Burts Bees' and FRESH's for now. I love that its tinted, so I have no problem using this alone on lazy days


10. NUDESTIX Lip & Cheek Pencil (Whisper)

Being dual function (as lip and cheek stain), this colour code (whisper) is invisible on my lips but make a good cheek colour/blush


The colour appears to me a lot like Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush in Flesh & Fantasy



11. MARC JACOBS Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon (Earthquake)

My holy grail eyeliner, cant live without this! Except when I use glasses then I dont line my eyes


12. COLOURPOP Ultra Blotted Lip (Zuma)

My favourite shades in COLOURPOP UBL. Its my lip but better. Long wearing. Nude colour. Suitable for everyday wear


13. COLOURPOP Ultra Matte Lip (Sunday)

My favourite shade from COLOURPOP UML family would be Clueless but I tried to carry different shades everytime


14. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Just to seal every efforts put hehe. Urban Decay just releasesd the new All Nighter Anti Pollution in 2018. I am very much interested to try, but haven't found it in travel size. Else it couldnt fit into my current makeup pouch


Makeup Pouch : Sephora MY



Till next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive