What's in My Diaper Bag : Jujube B.F.F.

2:12 AM


Since I have been using this diaper bag for quite a while, thought I'd share what's in my diaper bag -the Jujube B.F.F



The minimal prints is chosen because its the safest choice -especially if I'm going to wear top/clothes with prints (especially work attire/kurungs/batik)

Note : I pointed out the Jujube latest print (sakura swirl) at the Mothercare MY this one time, and he hated it (me too!)

To be honest, I don't find this B.F.F be bulky/heavy. With whatever I am carrying (which is minimal), this bag is very comfortable to the shoulder (thumbs up to its super comfortable shoulder pad, please try it in-store!)

Feels lightweight just like carrying Longchamp lePliage, but this one with shoulder pad hehe

So for everyday use, the Jujube B.F.F looks like this (with soooo much space left!) :



The B.F.F has :
A. Back sleeve (for its changing mat)
B. Side insulated pocket (which I sometimes carrying expressed BM for Seff's next feed)
C. Interior compartment (of 6 different pockets which will be shown later on)
D. Mommy pocket
E. Zippered pocket for smart phone

The interior has 6 different pockets which made organizing baby items so much easier -which made life easier. The pockets are shown/labelled below :



1. Back zippered pocket : Documents (copy IC), valuables (rings etc)
2. Back pocket : 10 diapers (5 pcs per pocket, I use Bambo Nature eco-friendly diapers)
3. Side pocket : Aden & Anais bamboo swaddle
4. Side pocket : Tissue, Thermometer & Minyak yu yee are to me the most important!
5. Main compartment : Travel wipes (snapkis, at the moment), Rattle/toys & My snack cup (mostly kurma in it)
6. Front zippered pocket : change of clothes



For the mommy pocket I bring along with me :



1. Hair brush (Tangle Teezer)
2. Ball Pen
3. Mirror & Watch
4. Internet Huddle
5. Coin Pouch (Jujube)
6. Lucas Papaw ointment
7. Nipple cream (Medela)
8. Lipstick (le Marc Lip Creme)
9. Hand sanitizer (Euky Bear)
10. Perfume (Nina Ricci)



Think I missed out anything?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive