My Naelofar Hijab Collection, Winning Contests & F2F with Ladyboss Neelofa

10:14 AM




I started buying hijab in 2014. And then there was this brand, Naelofar Hijab (NH), selling hijab at more affodable price (RM50) at that time, way cheaper if compared to other huge brand like FAREEDA 

But hey, Im going for affordable one, always!

It started out with just a few pieces, and then I, without-much-thinking-or-have-high-hopes, entered a contest (#NHandHandbag3DaysChallenge)


And then I won!


Got the chance to meet with Neelofa herself #girlcrush


Andddd my NH collections expanded rapidly, while NH religiously updated 'em collections  

And then there was another contest / video challenge -to put on as much shawls as you can under 1 minute

Again, I won!



P.s. they selected not 1, but 10 winners

Got this beautiful Swarovski bracelet, I keep wearing this when I go out


And for the last time I entered another contest #inmyladylofa , with minimum purchase of 5 pcs Lady Lofa shawl, my best shot in the contest was :


(At my current favourite place on Earth)

.. but this didnt win me anything hehe

And their collections thereafter also werent as exciting as the previous ones -I keep seeing shawlsss 😑

My favourite collection from NH is Isabelle (cross awning)


P.s. I dont do square shawl. Or satin

I stopped buying for a while now (>6 months, thats something!) so I made this post before my entire collection becomes obsolete hihi



Till then!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive