My Last SEPHORA MY & COLOURPOP Hauls in 2017

2:17 PM


*this post is longggg overdue*

End of 2017 was filled with many SephoraMY holiday sets, sales that I didnt miss

My last SephoraMY haul in 2017 is actually a day before I gave birth! Well, my last days of pregnancy is filled with MC and I walk everyday to the shopping malls

I did the driving, walk around shopping malls and shop shop shop!

And during confinement period, being indoor left me no chance to try many of the items bought!

But these are what I got for myself from Sephora :

The last #SephoraMYhaul in 2017

1. FRESH Sugar Lip Lovelies Set
2. BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
3. NUDESTIX Berry Nude Lip & Cheek
4. It Cosmetics Heavenky Luxe Must Haves Brush Set
5. This Works Sleep Tight
6. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
7. ARCONA Cranberry Toner*
8. Beautyblender + Blendercleanser Solid*
9. TARTE BB Tinted Treatment Primer*
10. SEPHORA Microsmooth Powder*

* The usual, replenish my holy grail beauty products


And near the end of 2017, ColourPop also offer 30% through their entire site -I also bought their products I long for for a while

ColourPop hauls (forgot to include eye brushes that I bought!)

There the brushes

Items bought :
1. You Had Me at Hello Shadow Palette
2. Golden State of Mind Shadow Palette
3. Super Shock Cheek Matte (Cruel Intentions)
4. Super Shock Cheek Satin (Birthday Suit)
5. Super Shock Cheek Pearlized (Wisp)
6. Ultra Matte & Ultra Satin Lips
7. Eyeshadow Brushes

All shadow palettes bought are actually my first eyeshadow ever bought! I never put on eyeshadow on daily basis/at work, if I had eyeshadow on it probably applied by MUA (like I had during my wedding), so I'd like to master the art

.. using the cheapest palette I could get (before buying myself the other pricier ones from SEPHORA -like the Urban Decay Naked palette 😍)

Will need help from my girlfriend so stay tuned! I still havent got the chance to meet up with my dear GFs since Seff arrived (to have sleepover & play with makeup)



Until next post !
(and perhap, new skills! 😜)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive