Diaper Bag : Wishlist

10:39 AM


Photo taken from IG : jujube_intl

I am recently in search of a good diaper bag. I am looking for something with these features :

1. Lightweight
2. Roomy @ spacious
3. Sling bag preferred
(Convertible is a bonus)
4. Machine washable
5. Stylish, with decent prints
6. Not too expensive 
(MYR 1000 and below only hehe)

Among the bags that made it to the list are:


Skip Hop Duo Signature

- Easily available in Malaysia, cheap
- Sling bag, one way of carrying only
- Not sure if washable




Jujube B.F.F.

- Those that MothercareMY selling are of ridiculous prints (serabut makk)
- I like the most that its convertible (as back pack and sling bag) and stylish ❤
- Machine washable 👍




Kate Spade Shore Street Adaira

- Priciest one, more towards handbag-looking diaper bag (classy & stylish)
- I trust Kate Spade's durability and quality, since my 6-year old Kate Spade wallet is still function well (with flawless exterior)
- Can be used as tote @ sling bag
- Not sure if Malaysia outlet carry this


For now my first choice would be:

JUJUBE B.F.F.


Because I like it both ways -as back pack and as sling bag. Mostly will be used as sling bag on casual days, but will certainly use it as back pack during travel

Wearing options

 Photo taken from Google : https://www.google.com/amp/s/babygizmo.com/ju-ju-be-bff-diaper-bag-nautical-collection/amp/

I also recently searched for other brand like Storksak, but Jujube wins instantly judging from this photo :

Storksak vs. Jujube

Conclusion : More stylish with Jujube
(Especially looking at their shoulder strap)


Be hoping that MothercareMY or other authorized dealer (Happikiddo, etc) can bring some decent prints. Pretty pleasee.. I have to say I only buy from reputable source (personal issues and preferences)



Until then!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive