2018 New Year Resolution

7:28 PM



I wonder if I can still chill like this .. in 2018 hehe


I havent really set any goals for 2018 mostly because.. everyday is a whole new experiences for me since the birth of our little boy Euseff

I believe 2018 will be the year dedicated to Euseff : afterall he will stay as an infant throughout the year!

(And will be upgraded to "toddler" starting December 2018)

So the 2018 goal is : TO ENJOY AND CHERISH EVERY MOMENT WITH EUSEFF

I am also taking a longer time off work (extend my maternity leave a.k.a applied for non-paid leave) to focus on Euseff general well-being

P.s. the truth is, Im so afraid with the thoughts of leaving him under someone else's care/his possible nannies too soon! >. <

What is certain to be celebrated in 2018 : birthdays, anniversary & akikah for Euseff 😊

However, I will not be posting about parenting -mainly because I am no expert in child development : I straightaway turned to / went to see Paeds whenever I have an issues with Seff

 I've been hating all those groups/advocates that is so obsessed with their opinions -say if there is Breastfeeding Advocates Network -they are so obsessed with BM, when I always made myself open to anything : breast milk/formula, as long as my child is FED

P.s. until now baby Seff is still exclusively breastfed ✔

P.s. dont even start with people comparing working mom/stay at home mom; and many more. That is why I kept Euseff arrival silent -I dont want people to share with me their opinions; and I wanted one peaceful postpartum rest & recovery

May 2018 will be filled with so much joy, happiness and sweet memories of us three
(Seff, my husband and I)


Till next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive