2017 Memories & Reflections

9:15 AM





We kicked off our Travel Wishlist to Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia in February 2017 -also marked out 7 years of being a couple (officially girlfriend - boyfriend back then), and yeah we celebrated this "couple anniversary" every year

March is dedicated to my (more than a week long) birthday trip with the #SyeraBirthdayTrip2017 to Melbourne and Sydney. We celebrated My 29th Birthday at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, NSW, Australia -its THE HIGHLIGHT of year 2017! ♡♡♡

In April, the #SyerAndyTravelgram continues to Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, not knowing there's a little baby inside me >.<

In May 2017, my (older) brother remarried and the ceremony was held at the SetiaSky Residences Kuala Lumpur. It was also the time I learned that I was pregnant (around 2 months). My family and I stayed at the Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, thanks mom for the treats!

Just like last year, In August we did a detail/anomaly scan of our Baby E No. 2 -its officially a BOY!

My Husband's Birthday is in October , and we had a nice stay at the Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. I really hope Baby E No. 2 is his ultimate gift I can get him this year ♡

In November we celebrated our 4th Year Wedding Anniversary.

In December, Baby E No. 2 officially ARRIVED, we thank God for this ultimate bless and gift sent. We are still in awe, still adapting with our new life as a first-time parents, so please bear with me for more updates on this journey.

We like to thank each and everyone who has been in our journey, who has been sending warm words, gifts and love from afar, may happiness return to all of you kind people


2017 : BEST YEAR EVER!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive