Paris Trip 2023 : My Packing List

4:43 PM

 

It's been long until I finally have the time and courage to travel overseas (plus being busy post-pandemic), I am fully prepared (I may have overpacked a little bit for this trip hehehe)

I can consider myself a queen of packing, since I can pack only 2 bags worth of 3d2n stay for 3pax (my husband, Euseff and I), and I can pack only 1 small bag for myself (outstation alone) for 3d2n which left my colleagues in awe (I maybe include the photo of my previous history of packing later).

For this Paris 2023 trip (6 days), I packed the following :


Small bag of beauty items, but complete to me




Since we were going in the winter, I have to pack all the necessities into the biggest luggage, so we can be hands free for when I am busy holding my son hand (so my husband will be the only one in charge of this luggage). 

We have separate bag for in-flight comfort : foot stool, toys, diapers, wipes, neck pillow and few others..

The biggest worry I had when travel overseas is : are we getting enough medicine for the trip? something that works, minimizing the need of trouble overseas (thought of having to buy some meds in overseas will results in confusions, or maybe langguage barrier? and of course, to prevent an episode of going to ER in foreign country)

I am worried so much about Euseff catching cold/caught fever (due to the winter), but turned out he is TOTALLY FINE! none of the meds we bought was taken hahha what a paranoid mom.. but since we always travel to Australia without any food/meds going into the country (Australia being strict about this in their airport), this time we bring 'em all : food, meds and more.. we passed through immigration easy..

P.s. which is too much, we left few packets of indomie & mamee & brahims in the hotel LOL

The overall trip was a success, although this is the first time Euseff is flying in long haul flight. He slept for 12 hours throughout the 14-hours flight! What a lesson to us parents that "we are never in control of this life.. trust God for how everything turned out"

Since the flying experience is flawless (going to Paris and back to KL), before even touch down to KLIA, my husband already thought about another vacation trip heheheh


My packing list are as follows (I made this list in Excel):

1. Clothes (Innerwear, Middle Layer, Outerwear)
2. Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo bar, facial foam)
3. Medicine (PCM, ponstan, adezio, nappy cream, thermometer, plaster, eyedrop, alucid)
4. Milk formula & feeding (milk formula, bottles, bottle brush)
5. Food (Indomie, Mamee, Brahims, etc)
6. Diapers

The list is actually quite simple, and I am glad I made this list because its complete.


For the next experiences, until next post!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive