Proses Masuk Rumah Baru 2023 : Total Cost of Moving In

1:39 PM

 The processes of moving to a new house in 2016 vs. 2023 are as follows :

So it was simpler back then in 2016, with many things Free of Charge (FOC) by the Developer.. I am thankful (while earning less in the past, what I bought really match my pay hehehe)


The total cost (totally basic, no major works/renovation), is around RM36k! I made comparison with my previous developer too, to make sure one noticed how much Sime Darby exclude when building houses..

When my mom first set her foot into our house, she said this :
"Sime Darby tak buat stor bawah tangga?"

Biasalah mak, ini standard character kapitalis.. maximize profit kan?


We still decided to make this house as simple as possible, with rooms for future upgrading. When I see many people tear down their house (for renovation), even change their gate to something new, I told husband this:

"Kenapa diorang tukar semua benda? Kan gate, tembok semua dah include in harga rumah/loan. Ruginya. Kalau I, better tunggu ranap, rosak/uzur baru upgrade new gate/etc"

While being rational, with maybe an unpopular opinion. I believe in doing the right thing, if makeup rumah (like add tiles/flooring), yes. if change totally structure/anything, hmmm not me..


But I believe one should know this cost ahead when planning to buy new house, ya! Hope this benefit readers in the future.. I am particularly lucky because in 2023, I received quit a numbers of rizq (mind you, I am a government servant with no high bonuses like private sector yaaa):
1. Pulangan Balik PCB 2022 -in March 2023
2. Elaun Pindah (JPS Malaysia to JPS Selangor) - in March 2023
 3. Difference in Gaji due to naik pangkat - effective Oct 2022
4. KGT in January - effective Jan 2023
5. Bonus (Kerajaan Negeri Selangor) Sempena Hari Raya - 1 bulan gaji in April 2023




Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive