Teacher's Day 2023

4:10 PM

 On this year's teacher's day, since Euseff is going to new school (near to my new workplace), I had no other ideas than to repeat back almost the same gifts to teachers in 2022.

Note : Same gift ideas, different teachers..

I bought Seff's teachers personalized Brownies Block (For Teacher Gee & Teacher Lia) and personalized Kek Batik for all preschool teachers.. Gorgeous cake/brownies from CRAZEPOP.

The previous week, I went to Kelantan for some work (outstation), during which I went to Pengkalan Kubor, and had some duty-free shopping, so I bought chocolates! Ritter Sports & Kisses

Inspo below (taken from Pinterest) :


Bought more durable (reusable Starbucks cold cup / confetti) cups, and stock them with chocolates for each, and all Preschool & Playschool teachers! (total of 15pax)

The final result is as follows:



I hope the teachers are happy and may it boost their spirit to take good care of the kiddos! 
(garang is okay and I don't mind (to discipline these young minds), as long as nobody's got hurt)





That is all, until next post!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive