Proses Masuk Rumah Baru 2023 : Curtain & Blinds

11:05 PM




The hardest decision ever made because we had this special window in master bedroom, something like a window nook that actually made me fall in love with the house. I'd like to call it my "healing" port, a place I can look out and watch the weather, or flip over my last book, or had some cup of tea/coffee, or maybe take a nap here (after my new custom cushion arrive)..

Being the cheapskate like I am, I cannot just order & wait for the blind, I have to do research.

The whole process of getting quotations (for this special window only), walk-into store & expo, I am quite overwhelmed by the price quoted by suppliers for the blind are roughly RM2,000.00. For BAAGUS, they can go up to RM4,000.00 >.< (because they said it was direct imported from Japan or so)

Tried 2 of regulars suppliers from the neighborhood (Ismail & Rahim Langsir), but the price can go just about RM1,700.00.. nope. One day when we are about to leave house, we were approached by this supplier (Baijan), that quote us cheaper.. RM1,050.00 only!

Note : Since it was super cheap (my comfortable price is RM1,200.00), we add another window in the kitchen! heheee

So we pick the color, Baijan took the measurement & finally the installation day! (waiting period 2 weeks only). I am super happy with the installation, I got what I wanted (healing port) & they look great too



I love the versatility I can get for the timber blind : can be set according to mood -fully privacy, medium privacy or bare it all 😄


Husband pick this color for the kitchen window. Looks elegant AF. Fyi, all costs borne by le husband 🤪 I am just some planner, I even never contacted Baijan personally


Before & after blind. Huge difference!


Total cost for the curtains & blind :
Living Hall : reuse old curtain from JAKEL (RM0.00)
3 Rooms : buy new curtain from KAISON (RM300.00)
Blinds : custom from Baijan (RM1,265.50)

Total cost = RM 1,565.50

Which is very good, money well spent 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻






That is all from me, until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive