Proses Masuk Rumah Baru 2023 : Kitchen Appliances (Cooker Hob & Hood, Built-In Oven and Nano Sink)

6:22 PM

 I cannot believe people would ask about my choice of appliances because I thought with so many brands available in the market, one will follow their favourite brand & budget..


I choose the same brand for my appliances : ELBA, because of good past experience with the brand..
I was given a heating oven (my wedding anniversary gift) by my colleague before -and until today it stands strong! ELBA to me never disappoint, cooked so many savoury dishes, bread & cakes with it..

I was about to buy the normal cooking hood -chimney/wall mounted, or the slim hood.. But when we are about to buy the hood, I realized I am a little bit tall that I can easily bump my head to the hood. Example as I recently found below :

Photo source : IG reels 

Look how close, her forehead about to rest during cooking!

So we decided to change to an angle/slanted design. The typical ELBA hood that I previously add on my wishlist are : HERE.

But then there is this latest ELBA designer hood (slanted) that offers more advantages :
- Self-cleaning (in case I forgot about it for so long!)
- with Air Blower blows straight to my head when cooking (this is nice!)
- looks futuristic to me (my fellow resident also asked about it)


Now there is some headspace for me.. and the air blows straight to my face during cooking.. which is a bonus since you can get hot while cooking (forgot to do extra wiring for baby fan in the kitchen LOL)


So we bought it! For cooker hob, I am initially would like to use my dearly-loved, FRICO induction cooker (been using it since 2010, so it has been 13 years!), but husband suggests to stick with conventional cooking.. (which I don't mind too because I really love this FRICO, and it can be placed on my island in case I want to have some extra cooking done, like steamboat party?). It only needed some plug-in, therefore, is portable. So yeah, I'd like my FRICO induction cooker be something portable for later event..

Anyone here loves induction cooker? I really really love it, because of some features like :
1. Child lock button (safety!)
2. Automatic cut off if left idle for some time (safety!)
3. No physical fire means more safety for a child!
4. My pots/pans bottom area is super clean and looks new because there is no soot/burn marks hehehehe (and they looks like I never cook before hahaha!)
5. The compatibility pot/pan is aligned with my favourite cookware : cast iron & stainless steel!


So, for added safety, my conventional (gas) cooker hob is from ELBA, not the very basic one, since I wanted it to have flame failure device because I had an experience of leaving something cooking (with fire) after I left home for work.. hehe (although maybe the one time event is because my mom stays with me, that I became careless)

So far nothing bad happened, and I had an episode of my flame going off but there is no gas leak (because of this extra feature)

For the oven, it is just a standard one from ELBA, enough for me to upgrade from my old, table top heating oven (wedding gift) that I love so dearly.. Hope this new oven is dearly loved like my old oven (still keeping it no matter what!)



Total cost for the above appliances (bonus : double bowl sink included, before anyone asked, hehe):

ELBA Built-In Oven DIVO EBO-N67700(BK) : RM 1,099.00
ELBA Designer Hood ZITTO EH-M9138ST(BK) : RM 1,499.00
ELBA Double Burners Built-in Glass Hob EGH-K8742G(BK) : RM 739.00
Cabana Double Bowl Nano Sink : RM 799.00
____________________
TOTAL = RM 4,136.00

Rest in Peace, my Raya bonus. My budget was RM 3,000.00, others were topped up by husband.. haha. This is all I can afford to contribute to the new house, Kitchen Cabinet and appliances only! Later I will sum up all the cost involved around moving house during this post-pandemic era of inflation and all.. haha (gerams)




Until next post!




Double Burners Built-in Glass Hob EGH-K8742G(BK)



Designer Hood ZITTO EH-M9138ST(BK) - Gesture Motion Sensor Technology


Built-in Oven DIVO EBO-N6770(BK) 7-Function


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive