Petting Zoo @G2G Animal Garden, MAEPS, Selangor

6:55 PM

*pretend to blow away dust and crumbs out of my laptop keyboard*

Hello everyone!

Back in July 2022, I have tried to fill in my weekend(s) with activities for Seff's well-being : be it craft classes/play groups/visits and activities

We visited KL Bird Park once and it was HORRIBLE. Seff is afraid of birds larger than him, or any bird that walks. Haha. But then I wanna try petting zoo like Farm in the City or G2G Animal Garden. And so I decided at first, G2G Animal Garden (since it's cheaper, probably smaller so it's easy for me to catch Seff, in case anything went sour). The first time in early July, I brought Seff alone.

I really love this place! Small, but has it all. The place is well maintained too. So the following week, I ask my husband to revisit this place again, because last time, I couldn't get many proper photos


Excuse the unhappy face, probably being forced to pose for a photo! Teehee

The area Seff enjoyed the most is actually the aviary where we bought cupsss of bird food for Seff to enjoy feeding sessions!


Oh you gorgeous!


We're glad that Euseff had fun


Why are you eating my hair though? LOL

My son is a very brave boy. He really likes the feeding sessions. This activity builds up confidence while teaching 'em caring for animal..

For videos (made from previous visit) :



Again I would recommend this place for everyone I know! The smaller place means we can easily finish the trip in 1/2 day, maximizing the money spent, cheaper too. I love that every station has a wash basin area for hand washing, since it is crucial to be safe (gem-free) at all time.


I became my husband's human tripod



And my husband became my human tripod ROFL. Excuse the sad face, it's probably near nap time haha

We ended the day with complementary photo from the G2G Animal Garden's professional photographer at entrance so we paid for the merchandise haha (always fall for this tourist trap -but hey, I don't mind collecting memories! >.<)



Finally a little "happier" face from Seff haha



That is all from me, a very brief description of the place but I assure you it is worth it to visit here. Weeks after, there was MAHA events, and since we really hated crowded places, we are yet to revisit this place.

Any other ideas for this little one to experience?
(Recommendation is welcome)



That is all, until next post!




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive