Fun Day with the Kids @ Legoland Theme Park, Johor, Malaysia

7:03 PM

 Last July, we went to Legoland Malaysia for a weekend spent with the kids. Thought I was too old for this already, and Lego has never been my interest, but overall it was a nice place. Nicer than average park, but I like Genting Highland more..

For RM189/adult and RM149/kid, we went for the park just to test if it's worth it to convert this price to a year-round tickets. We didn't do so. Haha due to location, low revisit possibility and so-so fun. Place is large, though, so committing to a yearly pass is kinda much needed too, especially if you cannot cover all rides in a day (at time of your visit)

We went there during the Aidiladha, so the place has very low number of visitor. Not much queue-ing, which I really like! But I can imagine it's packed during other weekends, so another no for me.

Advantages : We can cover most of the rides (what we wanted), some rides we can repeat 2,3x especially the kiddo-friendly one, baby room is empty (which is jaw dropping)

Disadvantages : Some cafes are closed (due to Public Holiday, I believe), and we had our meals at limited places


Overall I cannot recommend going to Legoland if you have small kid (above 2 years old, which already being charged RM149/kid), and if you have a baby (free admission, but the mom definitely cannot ride together with partner, unless taking turn). My son Euseff passed all the minimum height for rides, thankfully, but he is definitely taller than his peers (he is 4years old at this time of writing).

P.s. so a no-go age is 2~3 years old, especially with less than minimum height requirement

We had fun nonetheless that day cuz my husband and I, we both were taking care of 3 kids! My sister is with her baby all the time, helping us taking videos and photos.. haha what a precious role, a human tripod! >.<

Since we plan this day last minute, we cannot score cheaper rate for the Legoland hotel so we stayed nearby (homestay). The condo is very nice, newly built and furnished. I cannot say any bad thing about it! The 2-bedroom condo fits us perfectly too..



The next morning we spent the day with a day at the homestay pool.




That's a very short review from me, until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive