2022 Ramadhan Activity : Pineapple Tart & Almond London

11:25 PM

 Hello again (after a lengthy hiatus)!

Wishing all my muslim friends a blessing Ramadhan. Our Ramadhan is great so far -I had trouble at first with fasting Day 2, when my gastritis made appearance (probably triggered by some food/black pepper), because in 2020-2021, I performed fasting in Ramadhan flawlessly (as if I don't have gastritis)

But it is okay now, the gastritis resolved a few days after (watching what food I took to break my fast with, with the help of Antacid a little bit (took antacid before breaking fast), until wean off antacid, and now I fast flawlessly again! (didn't take Antacid anymore)

But what got my SUPER BUSY during Ramadhan is when I decided to take Raya cookies orders from friends! What has gotten into me!? It all started when I made this CNY Gift Box during CNY and from there, my husband's boss request to purchase 2 bottles, and from there, I had leftovers. I gave the leftovers to my subordinate, Sahril and then he said he wanted to order for Raya..

And in a blink of an eye, orders are coming in!

In a week or so, I had to stop everyone from ordering. And from there, I stay home every weekend for the Raya cookies production. LOL. Alhamdulillah, halfway there now completing especially for husband's friends.

The start of something new


Ramadhan is great because husband is home on time for Berbuka (breaking fast), and we got to solat  Maghrib berjemaah together almost everyday (except during my days off, obviously haha) during this holy month. Me love..


P.s. Pending my birthday trip blogspot but will write again soon!


Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive