2022 Birthday Beauty Buys : Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint & Jo Malone Elderflower Cordial Cologne

7:51 PM




Near to my birthday, SephoraMY is having their 20% sale and boy, I needed new makeup! (Since I already splurge on skincare during Black Friday last year). During my birthday staycation, I bring along my normal skincare and new makeup, and oh they are good!

My beauty essentials during birthday staycation includes :

1. ARCONA Cranberry Toner

It's scary now that I am on my 2nd bottle in March 2022!


2. ARCONA Magic White Ice (Moisturizer)

I kinda dealing with breakouts back then, so I love a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer. On my normal days where I used AHA/BHA, I am more prone to choose heavier, moisturizing creams or oils!


3. Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Primer

Purchased during SephoraMY sale, I don't love this so much, but wait for the next product.. (I want the Rare Beauty primer, tbh but oos)


4. Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint

Purchased during SephoraMY sale too, I am excited to try this new formula (lightweight cuz its a tint, but covers imperfection nicely I believe). Yes, I agreeee! This now has replaced my everyday makeup. I love the finish and feeling on my face, its lightweight, but has this some kinda glow that I like throughout the day. Me love love loveeee!


5. Marc Jacobs Highliner

Ahhh, this frustrated me the most -learning that my favourite makeup brand now no longer in SephoraMY physical stores! Arrrrgh. I cannot say how many times I repurchase this, because I have been a fan since 2015/2016!

Just, whyyyy? I needed this pencil, kohl-like (matte) liner that glides on smooth like a butter (can line well in just one glide) & it is super stay! I need to find something like this soon! (But I have left one unopened MJ Highliner atm)


6. Marc Jacobs le Marc Lip Creme

I am not too stressed out for this lipstick because I can have as many lipstick as I want. And I don't necessarily love only one brand. Sad to say I can no longer purchase my favourite lipstick from Marc Jacobs cuz they're so good, again, like gliding butter, but with staying power. Good product..


7. Jo Malone Elderflower Cordial Cologne

I thought I would like another, best-selling, most wanted notes from Jo Malone but I ended up liking this. It smells ~50% like KENZO Flower, which I use in my younger years. Love that one too! So far I'm loving this Jo Malone Elderflower cologne too, I sometimes layer with other perfume to create a "bouquet of flowers smell" since I am gravitating towards floral fragrances only.. 



Cannot wait to reveal my birthday gift (from le Husband) soon!



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive