Pregnancy Milestones

6:08 AM




For Baby No. 2, I am grateful whenever I reached certain milestone because each and every month Id be writing down below makes significant impact on me, personally..



8 WEEKS PREGNANT

The best time where mommy and daddy got to listen to the heartbeat! This rules out some of the rare cases such as blighted ovum, so yeah, 8 weeks and heartbeat : check! ✔



14 WEEKS PREGNANT

Where all the nauseous and morning sickness subsides/eases and for me personally, I just forgot how awful the earlier weeks were! Whats left is love and care for this tiniest human being my body has been busy making..



24 WEEKS PREGNANT

This has been the most significant milestone I think Id ever achieved. Why? because as far as I believe/read somewhere a year ago, most hospitals wont even try to save babies weighing below 500 gram, meaning if a baby was born extremely prematurely, the baby will be left to die. That is so sad..

So hitting 24 weeks (baby will now weighs >500 g) is the greatest achievement in my pregnancy, provided that IUGR case isnt in the picture (which gratefully, Baby No. 2 is doing very well with his gestational age and corresponding weight -probably a week ahead ☺♡)

P.s. Bring it, baby haul !



28 WEEKS PREGNANT

Id be nervous, thinking I should be ready for delivery (Elana was born prematurely at 29 weeks, and we wasnt prepared) this early. Hospital bag must already been packed, as directed by the nurse/doctor due to my history of premature labour

But I was on meds (Aspirin-Calcium Carbonate combination) to prevent severe PE so Id really hope this meds work and therefore, my 3rd trimester will be a smooth one..



34 WEEKS PREGNANT

Hitting 34 weeks means, I can no longer depends on Government Hospitals for delivery, the doctor I trusted emphasizes me to reach 34 weeks in order to be able to deliver in her hospital. Else, she suggested I give birth in Government Hospitals 

P.s. which, I hate, myself or my baby becoming their lab rat!

My only goals in this pregnancy is to reach 34 weeks, that's all. And if God permits, Id like to stay until 37 weeks so my baby will be born as a full-term baby. Every other thing doesn't seem to even matter

and we certainly is missing Elana, our little Angel in heaven ♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive