Baby Haul : Wishlist

12:23 PM





1. BAMBO Nature Wet Wipes*

I bought this brand since Elana arrived and had no issues with it. Plus, it has certifications being eco-friendly and dermatologically tested, 0% parabens and perfumes.



2. SPECTRA Milk Collection Bottles (Compatible with M1 Breastpumps)

For all moms expecting 2nd baby, ensuring our breastpump still works should be on the 3rd trimester checklist. My M1 pump still works, thankfully, but I think I need to replace old collection bottles to newer ones (personal preferences).



3. MILK & Co. Baby Snotty Grotty

Never bought Milk & Co. range before, but since its on SephoraMY online, lets give this a try. Will do a review once used! Milk & Co. Baby is all natural, and while my favourite brand like Mustela dont have room spray (I previously used Euky Bear, but the smell isnt really to my liking), so yeah, one room spray for baby and mommy! 



4. Dr Brown's Standard PP Bottles** 

One of the best brand voted, and it has preemie teats (and we have it), thus hands down, Dr Brown's bottle is suitable for this mommy (me) with a threat and history of a preterm labour T.T



5. BAMBO Nature Diapers*

I also trusted this brand since Elana, while back then I searched for a review comparing The Honest Company vs. BAMBO Nature and back then, BAMBO Nature diapers wins the battle. Great, since BAMBO is easily found in Malaysia, unlike The Honest Company hehe



6. Aden & Anais Bamboo Swaddles

Bamboo swaddles = premium, softest material made for baby with the most delicate skin.



7. Mustela Dermo Cleansing Gel**

.. because it says "suitable from birth on, even for premature out of the NICU". I was sold. This could be the only brand mentioning NICU on its label, thus the ** given.



8. Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Diaper Pail

This might be an unnecessary purchase for some, but since we had so many items already (clothes, toys), so yeah, we shall splurge a bit! LOL. Purchasing this might eliminate the need of another room spray called "Stinky Winky by Milk & Co. Baby" hehe alasan



* = Eco-Friendly
** = Suitable for premature babies


P.s. This NICU mom (me) gotta prepare for all possibilities, so we choose only the best brand for this Baby No. 2!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive