June 2017 Favourites

4:06 PM




1. T.N. DICKINSON'S All Natural Witch Hazel

Around May 2017, I had bad hormonal acne on my face and I straightaway stopped using all skincare and just tones with T.N. Dickinsons. I got it all under control again in less than 2 weeks, thank God! Witch Hazel works well with me since 2010 -when I discovered every time I put this acne gel (that the product now has discontinued -contains witch hazel) on my face, all the acne clears. Salicylic acid? Not helping (me)



2. LUSH YUMMY MUMMY

I just got this from a friend in May 2017, and loving it! It smells great, anddd if you have concern over parabens in skincare, no problem. Yummy Mummy contains no parabens ☺ (so mommy friendly!)



3. COLOURPOP ULTRA BLOTTED LIP in Zuma and Slide

Transferproof, sheer, lightweight on lips, should be every girl's best friend



4. JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS Zinc and Sage Shampoo with Conditioner

Set aside their all-small-letters writing on label (which I got a little concern lol), this shampoo is defenitely organics, no parabens, no SLS and rated 2 in Think Dirty Apps (which is very safe!). And it smells lovely! Smells a lot like LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids. I feel happy, definitely!



5. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

While in May I got hormonal acne going on, I am in NEED of spot concealer. Hands down, NARS is the best! (even in comparison with Too Faced Born This Way concealer, NARS still wins)

P.s. I dont do under eye concealer yet (no dark circles)



6. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Eye Crayon

Just like spot concealer (NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer), I think my (personal) search on the best eyeliner has officially ends. MJ Highliner hands down, the best ever! Its super creamy (just like Le Marc Lip Creme), but honestly wont transfer! I just line 1x, and its good to go! 1 line and I got the perfect connecting line (I used to use Kohl liner that sometimes, I missed a spot of two)

Overall, it will be a very long time until I change my concealer and eye liner to another brand because I really am loving these two! 

P.s. I am still searching for the best primer, foundation makeup brushes, etc



Till Next Post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive