2023 Memories And Reflections

10:45 PM


Oh wow, what a year! In a nutshell, I moved from Cyberjaya to Klang in Jan 2023, and moved back from Klang to Sepang in Sept 2023. I got Elaun Pindah 2 times, on top of Selangor's bonuses in April 2023, December 2023 & February 2024. 

I thank you Government of Malaysia & state Government, for all these corporate politics (my Pengarah decided I should be placed in state due to his reason, but Ketua Pengarah moved me back into HQ for his own, personal agenda.. you all sort it out-lah, as long as I get paid for moving..) What a waste of public money, but this one you readers can ask my KP (Ahmad Anuar bin Othman) yaaaa.. maybe there's more waste?? LOL


 2023 Recap :

Moved to Klang, Euseff started new preschool in Shah Alam, I went to PPD Petaling to submit school documents, really thought he'll go to my primary school (SK Seksyen 20) it's like re-living my childhood memories 😍 (not knowing I am moving back to Cyberjaya/Sepang)

Key handover to our 2nd (landed) house ❤ got all these money (Elaun Pindah, TNT, Bonus Raya 2023) to fund my small kitchen 😆 until today no regret. Still is my favourite thing in this house (modern, open concept layout)

My birthday in March falls during Ramadhan (fasting) month -so we decided to have a pre-celebration & trip to Pangkor, to experience unusual things. Here is Euseff's first motorcycle ride! (first time my husband & I ride motor together juga, haha we no adventurous rupanya) and all is well, we packed light and go around Pangkor by motorcycle and is a breeze! I can actually imagined more motor rides in the future like in Thailand.. or Bali..

Celebrate my Eid 2023 in Selangor, before went to Johore, this is the only year that I work until the very last day before Eid, because of operation issue and emergency.. (Kerja until the very last day of Ramadhan!). Mother's Day & Teacher's Day in May, followed by the usual Eiduladha, also in Selangor..

When it was learned that I have to move back to JPS HQ, our 2nd house is almost completed and ready to move-in and then.. suddenly we got our new car as well 😂 (start queue in June, received the car in Aug 2023) the rizq came when we least expected it, thus turning my life kinda bittersweet..

It's been a while that we put our annual vacation (overseas) on hold post-pandemic, we celebrated out 10th Year Wedding Anniversary in Paris 🥰 thank God for this opportunity, since I moved back to HQ doing designs, I won't have problem leaving office (no more dealing with day-to-day issues in state operation & daily maintenance)

Since our house is almost ready to receive guests, we decided to invite family & close friends to celebrate Euseff's 6th Birthday ❤ 


What a year, but I think 2023 is very different than any other year (which I won't regret), filled with so many rizq and surprises. Alhamdulillah. Let the politics be the game of the top management, and the story to be told/passed through generations.. I am still in my thirties and still is gorgeous AF hahaha



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive