I found a gem : Slurp Laboratories

12:02 PM

I cannot lie, I have found a gem💗 



Skincare Journey 2014 ~2016

I've tried SK-II in the past, which works wonders. Due to skin troubles and acne throughout my entire teen, my face was red allover. SK-II first got it calm, I mean, I finally able to see my face without so much redness.. I am thankful. The best product at that time : SK-II Genoptics Aura Essence & SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX.



Skincare Journey 2017 ~ 2022

And then comes pregnancy, I was advised to skip every skincare that is whitening/brightening, so I stopped SK-II and changed to ARCONA which smells heavenly, and works! None of the brightening ingredients, but I remember my husband told me I look more radiant than ever.. Up until 2022, I always repurchase ARCONA yearly -started knowing this brand from Sephora MY, but is now no longer available in stores/online. So starting 2020, I purchased them in bulk especially during Black Friday (for maximum savings).. may check from my previous posts..



Skincare Journey 2023

Along the way in 2020 ~2022, there are times I get to know other brands like Sunday Riley, TATCHA, Fresh, The Ordinary, etc because sometimes when I run out of ARCONA products, I will temporarily replace with whatever in stores (while had my favourite items restock). Many of them failed to impress me..

But until one day I came across this brand : Slurp Laboratories (which at first I thought was like another sister of "the Ordinary").. I feel like an idiot at first, because I made my purchase after seeing their ads (although not knowing if it works/not searching for testimonials)

To my surprise, it REALLY, I mean REALLY.. works!

I got indentation scars -box, rolling scars whatever you called it. Mind you, I never tried invasive procedures like laser/dermarolling/etc, because I work outdoor and really afraid of its downtime.. But boy, this skincare saves me big time!

Although I cannot say that my scars completely healed, but they have improved so so sooooo much! And my hormonal acne (described to usually be around chin areas) are suddenly gone! I LOOOOOOOOVE it!

The two heroes are :



HYALUID & NIACID



I wanna help those who is struggling like me, if dare to give this brand a chance.. please try it. But I am no derm expert, so I wouldn't know if other skin types are going to love this.. 

For now I used up the whole bottle of niacid, and is about to place order for next bottle.. will share close up of skin improvement maybe in separate post..



Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive