Valentine's Day Couple Set from Acme Bar & Coffee on our 11th Year Anniversary ❤

10:11 PM




February every year is our special month : our anniversary of being exclusive to each other (read = couple). We are 11 years strong!

Back then, I cannot say if something is forever, I always quote this..

But here we are, after putting on more kilograms later, although still not ageing so much, but I cannot wait to compare to 11 years after!


Top : Us during our 2nd year anniversary; Bottom : Us during our 11th year anniversary
Collagen still going strong! We'll check back in another 9, 10 years 



On the day of the anniversary itself, 
I got a flower bouquet from my husband delivered and we did not celebrate due to work


Anniversary flower arrangement in a box


Following days after, it was Valentine's Day and I thought I'd never fall for all those V-Day/couple special bookings/set/promotions (I thought they were overrated, overpriced), but we saw a good deal!

It was Valentine's Day Couple set from Acme Bar & Coffee 

Love is always meant to be shared and expressed ❤
 

3-course meal from Acme Bar & Coffee (ABC)


It first came in a big box like this


Inside of the box

The main course. the meat is great, salmon was average


Then come desserts

I always have super lowwww expectation with take-away/delivered food, I thought they tasted different (cold for sure), like my experience with even more expensive meals at more reputable restaurants, but oh this one!

Once hot meals reheated (while desserts kept straight to the fridge), they are all delicious! I always thought I am very fussy because I could never like any restaurant enough 🥲

Thank you, Acme Bar & Coffee (ABC) for the delicious spread! We are way south to visit your cafe during this pandemic (not in KL), hope to revisit ABC soon!




Love is in the air! 







Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive