My All-Time Favourite Skincare : ARCONA Los Angeles

10:44 AM

 
As mentioned last year, I waited patiently for my purchase through ARCONA direct website (US), ESPECIALLY during Black Friday Sale because of large savings

Note : I am past those mix-and-match skincare trends (whatever the trend with the Ordinary products was), so what I planned last year through personalized serum mix, I gave up a long time ago and going back to what I am comfortable with


Here is my haul :


Safely arrived from the US!

Very excited, to especially try 2 new items :
 
1. Raspberry Resurfacing Peel

Just wanted to try peeling at home, however only used once because I found myself these days very busy, I forgot all night time routine (only wash face to be makeup free) and straightaway went to lalaland (sleep) LOL

2. Reozone 40

I am loving only Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen so far, and would like to try ARCONA's. When ARCONA is still available in Malaysia ca. 2016 - 2020, they don't include Reozone





My jumbo sized skincare vs. normal sized ones

Note : Purchased their new release jumbo sized last year around September from Nordstrom (imported directly, again from US to Malaysia!)


My holy grail skincare 💓


Now I have quite a peace of mind, knowing I have replenish my skincare, I wish to have a beautiful days ahead, unless I continue to skip my night time routine, again >.<



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive