Malaysia's Movement Control Order : Cooking & Ideas

1:20 PM


Basque Burnt Cheese Cake, my personal, current favourite!



After some spring cleaning done, I spent my spare time more on cooking during this MCO. I already posted them all on my Instagram Stories, under the MCO cookbook -mainly to inspire, if you ever need ideas for your next meal(s),

so here they are. But I posted more in my Instagram than here (below are all that I assume -are good-looking one, hehe)


Warnings : Portion is personal to us, and I am not on a certain diet, so I eat like a total Malay would >.<


IDEAS FOR BREAKFAST



What's Malaysian without Nasi Lemak + Sambal Udang?


Roti Jala & Kari Ayam

which is Seff's favourite, he could finish 5pcs of the Roti Jala in one mealtime.. >.<


Lontong, simplicity at its best!

Since my mom is Johorean, it is safe to say that Lontong (Johore-style) is our specialty! Seff loves this too! (Actually, all the above are his top 3 favourites, LOL)



IDEAS FOR LUNCH


Nasi Ayam

This is also my specialty, one that many people who came to our house will definitely been served, and extremely easy to make -thus the earlier statement..

Only this time I am quite busy with work, I skipped things Seff is less likely eating (i.e. cucumber, Seff will usually take it and feed me instead >.<)



Black pepper chicken + Egg drop soup + Mixed Vegetables + Fruit Cutlets


Daging Goreng Kunyit + Bergedil + Egg drop Lemak Cili Api + Sup Ayam + Cendawan Goreng


Ayam Lemak Cili Api + Bawal Goreng + Vege Popiah


Ayam Cili Hijau + Tauhu Bergedil + Chicken Soup + Kobis Masak Lemak + Telur Dadar


Ayam Kurma + Chicken Soup + Sambal Terung + Tauhu Bergedil


Tomyam Putih + Telur Dadar

Sometimes I'll make extra dishes, sometimes I keep it simple but mainly there shall be 1 non-spicy food for Seff..



IDEAS FOR TEA TIME

Dalgona Coffee is making trend earlier during the MCO, so I guess I am curious what the hype is all about. Hands down, anything whisked is awesome!

But since my husband and I both did not consume coffee, I made all different types of "Dalgona" including..


Dalgona Matcha


Dalgona Milo


Probably the best combination ever!


Caramel Pudding

nothing to shout but I got a DM asking me the recipe (that my bubble looks less, I think?)

But to be honest, you cannot take Malay out of a Malay girl, the other teatime are mostly a malay cuisine like :


Donat/Donut + Karipap


Sagu Gula Melaka


Mee Kari


Mee Tomyam


And attempt of (failed) Dalgona Teh Ais. Taste awesome, TBH.. so I'm all good..





Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive