Hero of Our Generation : Will Connolly (#EggBoy)

9:18 PM


(My) Kids, remember this name : Will Connolly (#EggBoy)


His tweet which I found flawless. Just pure brain, I am impressed that this kid can build meaningful sentences unlike some people at older age. Bravo, kid!


The need to be unbiased, wise and classy

I have lived for 30 years. Among the lesson learnt I found about life is : people change. Someone I found very irritating, not good and has many other negative traits -was surprisingly OKAY in her past. 

Aren't we all evolving from experiences? Therefore, our opinions are changing. You might say something you'll regret later. You might say unbiased thing, and you may be wrong.



VORURTEILE 
(google, if you don't know Deutsch)


Years ago when I learned this topic, I cannot seem to build a single word about stereotype. I even came up to my German lecturer, saying I do not know about a single thing a race is labelled.

So my sentences that time is really funny, not even correct, thinking about it now

Because we all need to remember this :

Bad people is purely bad people, knows no religion/race -and is personal



#EggBoy, our Hero

His tool is simple, an egg. A thing hurt no one so bad, when somebody about his same intention, with different values could have gone for a different weapon.

He is calm, and made his point. He has the courage I don't even have. He do not mind to be seen against Anning while everyone around Anning is doing this :

*ass-hugging*

Everyone does this, right? Except me obviously, just ask my colleague hehe

Meanwhile, Anning and His #KakiJilat team's response..

.. is ugly. Enough said

Photo source : Twitter (AAPIMAGE)


I think if I were called bad names, I'll ignore. If I were assaulted, I think I'll find shield/shade, just to be safe. And then I'll go to the Authority.

Because getting hit won't grant you license to hit people back. If so, then murder equals murder, right? No, you do not have the license to take someone's life, no matter what.

 If I were poke just like that, I might just use this "what's up?" sign :

Photo source : Google


Lesson Learnt

Be a better person next time, dear Anning 😚😊

To our Hero, Will Connelly, I hope you are safe because we (Malaysian obviously) love you. I have friends from totally different people, race and religion totally supported you

I visited your country a few times, please visit our country too? I will surely take you around for free hehehe

Sincerely,

A Calm Malaysian
*Drop OZ from travel list*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive