Baby Haul : Wishlist No. 3

8:49 AM


I shall return to work in July, extending my unpaid leave with additional days of Annual Leave 😭 cannot believe my 6-months leave is over! *cry hard*

😭😭😭😭😭

Already started Seff's weaning journey, I found myself still searching for a few baby gears (and probably toys) for Seff at 6m+

Especially toysssss, I am in need of guidance!

So my next wishlist would be :

1. Buggy/Umbrella-type stroller 

(that is compact and lightweight/travel friendly)

Note : I like Cybex Eezy S Twist at first, love its rotating seat that can be useful to change direction (not facing sunlight) when is needed. But I hate that it has no foot rest. I hate seeing hanging foot, as much as I hate seeing babies with neck floats. I feel hurt/choked myself 😐

I have been eye-ing on this probably-the-lightest-and-most-famous one from Good Baby (GB) called GB Pockit+

GB Pockit+, being their latest product with improvement(s) is seen to have all the features of my concern such as : must have foot rest, can be repositioned for nap time (recliner seat) and lightweight








2. Grown-up/Child Car Seat

Still in the middle of study.. But at this particular moment I think I am interested with Graco Size4Me Convertible Car Seat





3. Playpen

Already asked this in my Instastory, I need a portable cot that can be Seff's play area during my outstation (and hotel stay)



Note : already bought this




4. Educational Toys

The easier, easily found in the market would be Fisher Price's, and we certainly bought them the most!

We got Seff the piano baby gym (everyone owns it!), the baby tab (not smartphone), the shape sorter & story book. Planned to get all the above but cant seem to find the rest.. hmmph especially the walker/activity board

I also have flash cards that I already flashed in front of Seff at 5 months old. Just to fill in the spare time and add up the fun & variety

(Anytime earlier than 5 months old is personally awkward to me 😂)

I also got Seff a soft (toy) book that I read to him

.. will probably asked Babah to build busy book/board/games for Seff soon!



Until then!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive