Baby Preparations : Baby Eve

8:40 AM

Wow.. I cannot believe this is my 3rd time preparing for new baby's arrival. Feel old, but I feel the excitement everytime. Although this time, I feel like I may not have to buy everything from scratch, since I kept most of Euseff's things (I don't know why, maybe I got enough room for storage, or I can predict this new bundle of joy? It's still a mistery..)

I am surprised I am a big fan of brands that stay strong throughout the year (2015 until now 2025/2026)


My forever and always favourites are as follows : 

1. Diaper & Wet Wipes : BAMBO Nature MY 

2. Skincare : MUSTELA

3. Swaddle : HUDSON BABY

4. Baby kimono top : H&M

5. Diaper bin/pail : TOMMEE TIPPEE

6. Baby Lounger : FINEST TOUCH

7. Baby Plush Bunny : JELLYCAT


Other items like stroller (Doona), babywearing (Ergobaby), breastpump (Spectra) are still good to go! And we brought out abang Euseff's clothes as well (BONDS, NEXT, H&M and Mothercare are all looks like new!)


Let's recap my baby prep for : 

1 - ELANA (read here : ELANA )


2 - EUSEFF (read here : EUSEFF )




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive