Baby Haul and Things I Repurchased

3:54 PM


I think shopping has always been about him. Every trip to the mall is another baby haul. But there are things I love, repurchased and so happy with them

*honest review, bought them all with my own money*

 Baby haul done



The products brought home and there are moreee than just these (esp for his weaning journey prep)


Things I love and repurchased are:


1. Mustela Dermo Cleansing Gel (Head to Toe)


I hated it when people asked me why don't I use Buds (Malaysians favourite I guess) when they didn't even try Mustela. I bought both at first, Buds smells nice out of the bottle but not so good after-bath. Mustela one smells way better after bathtime, the (nicer) smell lingers longer and especially important that Seff's head smells good (Buds on head smells yucky)



2. Mustela Newborn Foam Shampoo

Seff has a slightest issue when he got cradle cap at around 1 month old. That is when I learned that Buds H2T made Seff's head smells yucky so I stopped using Buds immediately. Thought the orange scent can give the head a fresh scent, but NO..

So I started using this Mustela Newborn Shampoo and cradle cap gone! Hair and head smells nice and baby-likeeee, me wow, me love! ❤

They have their usual shampoo too but since the price difference is small, we repurchased this!



3. Euky Bear Eucalyptus Spray


Penggeli myself, I sprayed this all across hotel room just to make sute I'm a better mom only haha (everyone is a good mom, I'm more paranoid I'll let you know why, sometime later)

Also sprayed this all around the living hall IF there has been a sick people visiting, or when I thought room needs a freshener/a little bit of "cleaning"

Up to 6 months old, Seff has NEVER caught with a cold/flu.. I am a proud mom! Although around 1 month Sara (Seff's cousin) has a little cold and was sneezing near Seff's cot. When it happened I sprayed this Euky Bear to the cot HAHA

Note : after his 5m jab, I think I no longer mind if Seff falls sick a little to make him tougher. But before 4m I was a little (too) scared 😂

(the 2,3 & 5 month vaccines are all for lung-related diseases prevention)



4. SNAPKIS Newborn Cotton Swabs (Cotton Buds)


I am not sure about other brands but this has 200pcs per tub, tip is of good size and OK price!



5. Mossif3 Naturiquid & Antimos (Mosquito repellent)


Been using this and happy with the product! Thus we repurchased. Been loving and using Antimos too (since 2011)



6. Tommee Tippee Sangenic Casette

When you have Tommee Tippee Sangenic, must buy its refill casette hehehe



7. Clevamama Apron Baby Bath Towel


Hands down, the best baby towel ever! I also purchased baby hoodie towel from IKEA, but thos Clevamama bath towel is th BEST! Totally recommended (I honestly would recommend 2 things among my favourites here : Mustela bath products especially foam shampoo if your baby has cradle cap, AND CLEVAMAMA TOWEL ❤)

I even bought this as a gift to a friend for his newborn arrival, somewhere in 2016..

Softest material everrrrr, I love that it can be worn at your neck so you can instantly place your baby after bath/out of the bath tub. Not sure how others would do it without this function; you carry a naked baby out of the tub and run to the towel placed on the bed?? Or did you wet your shirt in the process?

We bought white colour at first, and repurchased another in blue. Would probably buy more hehe




That is all our favourites, until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive